We may collect information such as email address, language, full name, company, job title and other contact details. We may use information collected to create mailing lists to send our e-bulletins, press releases, institutional updates or invitations for events according to the person’s preferences as well as to know who is interested in our work.
When do we collect information about you?
- When you give it to us directly, such as when you
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Give us your business card or other off-line details (which we only use for the purpose they have been provided); or
- Donate to our organisation.
- When we obtain itindirectly
- From other third parties for specific purposes,
- When the information is publicly available (including on social platforms and other institutional website).
- When you visit ourwebsite, open our mailings or click on links – which give us access to non-identifying information such as statistics on website usage, content viewed and readership.
We thus only process data for which we’ve been given consent for one or more specific purposes.
Withdrawal of consent is possible at any time and in as easy way as that to give consent. Should you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time.
 Under the GDPR, ‘Personal Data’ means “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’)”.